Flex is a multi-purpose responsive Joomla template with user-friendly, modern, retina ready, highly customizable and easy to integrate solution to build your custom Joomla 3.x website.
You can use this template for Business, Company, Onepage, Online Store (E-Commerce), Corporate, Creative, Fashion, Agency, Photo Studio, Freelancers, Portfolio Theme, etc.
Flex build with responsive design, meaning your new site will adapt to fit any screen size, from desktops down to mobile phones. All pages and features have been optimized to work on every device.
Most Powerful Features:
Drag & Drop Layout Builder and SP Page Builder Pro Integration (Save $49). Flex is coming with fantastic page builder very easy to use and to edit. Only with drag and drop you can create complex layouts. With SP PageBuilder Pro extension you can easily customize your website just in few clicks. The most powerful drag & drop builder available.
72+ Addons Included:
- Carousels, Slider, Buttons, Gallery, Team, Tabs, Accordions, Animated headlines, Animated Number, Pricing, Pie Progress, Google Maps and Ajax Contact forms, Call to Action, Buttons, Testimonials and more.
- 9 custom addons, carefully built specially for Flex:
- Newsletter Integration. We also added support for AcyMailing newsletter, because we know that email works a lot better than any other online marketing tool.
- Fully Responsive Design with 4 Unique Home Layouts.
- Multi-purpose AP Smart LayerSlider (Save $24) included.
- Portfolio component with different styles and lightbox gallery included. Outstanding portfolio solution for designers, photographers, artists, professionals and all kinds of creative business.
VirtueMart 3.8.9 Integrated. VirtueMart turns your Joomla! site into a powerful and full-featured e-commerce system. Create online shops and online catalog with ease. Configure the extension to handle multiple products and categories and support a wide range of shipping and payment options.
- Payments, shipments, coupons, calculation rules, ...
- Real multi currency with auto updating rates
- Ajax Off-Canvas shopping cart module
- Ajax navigation between products
- SEF/SEO integrated
- Multiple Headers. Flex comes with several header layouts to match your personal taste. Classic header with navigation, centered or inline, transparent, with video background, white, colored or something more complex and place your ads and banners inside header.
- Responsive Layout - This template is responsive to give a perfect user experience on all devices
- SP Page Builder Pro (Save 49$) - Number #1 Page Builder for Joomla CMS. A simple to use page builder that help you build a complex Joomla layout in a few minutes without coding knowledge. No more weird errors with shortcodes. SP Page Builder will take care of that. 50+ built-in elements so you can easily create amazing page within few minutes. Surprise your clients – use the best for your website!
- Bootstrap 3.4.1 - Flex uses Twitter Bootstrap. This means that a range of shortcodes are automatically supported. For ease of use you can use the Bootstrap Shortcode or any other plugin to easily add visuals to your website.
- Font Awesome 5.15.1 (1,609+ Icons) + 202 Thin Pixeden Icons (v1.2)
- Megamenu Builder - Take full control over appearance of menu (size, width, align), choose icons for menu items and then use drag & drop to add any Joomla! modules into current menu.
- Off Canvas Menu (Separate Mobile Menu)
- Fluid and Boxed Layout - Use wide (default) or boxed layout variant. In a second option allows you to use custom background image forwithout editing or adding custom CSS code – all settings have easy usage.
- Sticky Header with Mainmenu - Improve your website usability using Sticky Header feature. Main menu and logo will always be at the top of the screen, automatically following when user will scroll down. Easily turn the sticky header on or off in template options panel.
- CSS and JS compression options
- Support for RTL languages - Flex supports middle eastern languages such as Hebrew and Arabic which are written predominantly right-to-left
- Page Builder Integration - Flex is deeply integrated with Page Builder. Now Flex can automatically detect the Page builder page then it removes container from the layout to use a full width layout.
- 700+ Google Fonts with update button - Typography based on Google Fonts, with unique update button, support for Subsets (like Latin Extended, Cyrillic Extended for example), choose font weight and font size for several HTML tags (H1..H6) and navigation.
- Unlimited Colors - Six template styles allows you to choose your own colors. Beyond that using custom CSS allows you to override all used color presets.
- Retina Ready - You can upload and use a double size of your logo image (JPG, PNG, GIF) to keep looking great on higher resolution devices like retina or 5k display. All iPhone users will be grateful.
- Built With HTML5, CSS3 & Less - Flex was based on less a preprocessor with additional functionality like variables, mixins, and functions for compiling CSS.
- Quickstart Package with demo data installer (Joomla 3.10.1, Template, used extensions, demo content)
- Logo Option - From template settings you can choose logo type, logo position, logo image (also for retina screens) and upload logo used only for mobile devices.
- Custom Code - Use your own custom code, for example: CSS, JS, metatags, links and verification code by using the custom code fields or input more lines of styles inside custom.css file.
- Social Icons
- Social Share
- Integrated Social Comments
- 404 Error Page
- Coming Soon Page
- Offline Page
- Full documentation
- + More features coming in next release...
2) Requirements - topJoomla System Requirements
Most hosting providers and personal installations on Unix/Linux/Windows systems should be able to host Joomla 3.x under very common configurations. But we recommend to check the following settings before not after the problem appear.
- Software: PHP 7.0.x (minimum), PHP 7.2 or PHP 7.3 or PHP 7.4 (64 bit version, recommended)
- Apache mod_rewrite module (for short URLs)
Note: Support for PHP 5.6 ended (!). Change the PHP version from cPanel or change the hosting company.
- MySQL 5.1 minumum (5.5.3 + recommended)
- SQL Server 10.50.1600.1 +
- PostgreSQL 8.3.18 minimum (9.1 + recommended)
- Apache 2.0 minimum (2.4 + recommended)
- Microsoft IIS 7+
- Nginx 1.0 minimum (1.8 + recommended)
The values for PHP.ini (PHP settings):
- memory_limit = 128MB (but 256MB or more is recommended)
- upload_max_filesize - Minimum: 16M (or more)
- post_max_size - Minimum: 20M
- max_execution_time = 180 (but 300 or more is recommened)
- cURL library - your server must work with curl or url_fopen.
- OpenSSL Libraries - must be enabled.
- PHP file_get_contents() function - must be available/unlocked.
* Those values can be changed in php.ini or .htaccess file. Please contact your web hosting service provider to be sure that your server complies with the requirements or to ask them where/how to change PHP settings. There are some less demanding situations where Template and SPPB will perform quite well in weaker PHP settings.
In addition, some features of the modules and components used in a template may require:
- GD library support
- cURL library support
- Support for mb_* functions in PHP to use multibyte strings
Remember to restart Apache (localhost only) after configuration changes.
- Firefox 29+
- Google Chrome 30+
- Opera 10+
- Safari 5+
- IE 11+
Notice: Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for older versions of Internet Explorer. Using older versions of the browser may expose you to potential security risks. Also, the IE11 browser graphics engine was not updated since 2015.
We recommended the following local configurations on development machine.
- XAMPP for Linux
- Lamp Server
3) Installing Template Only - top
Log into the back-end of your site (www.your-site.com/administrator/)
Click on: Extensions -> Manage
You see the page “Extensions: Install”
From here you can install your Templates, Plugins, Modules, Components and Languages. You have three options:
- Install from Web - (select an extension listed on the Joomla! Extension Directory)
- Upload Package File - (select a package from your PC, upload and install it)
- Install from Directory - (enter the path where the package is located on your webserver)
- Install from URL - (enter the URL to the package)
Option 4 does everything for you, your environment needs to be properly configured to allow this. Option 2 requires you to download the extension to your PC. Option 3 requires you to unzip and move the folders/files to your webserver. All options require the webserver to have write access to the webspace.
Here, we choose the second method: “Upload Package File”.
Select the package from your PC and click the button “Upload File & Install” (flex_3.9.5_template_only.zip)
If the package contains no errors you are done and get a success message like the one below.
Go from Install to Manage, set the type filter to 'template'. The installed template should appear in the list. If it does, the template is properly installed. Now you can assign one of styles to a menuitem or set the style as default.
For administrator templates make sure you have two windows of the template manager. Activate the new template in one of them and reset it in the other one if something went wrong.
Flex's (template) update should be via Joomla's installer (Extensions > Install), where you have to use "Template only" version (flex_3.9.5_template_only.zip) for update, not (by all means) Quickstart. Again, Quickstart is already Joomla CMS with demo sample data and template cannot be updated with Quickstart. Only way for updating template in already installed Joomla (Quickstart) is via "Template Only" install package in your "Template" folder of your downloaded package from ThemeForest.
Install via FTP (unpacked template file)
Templates can also be installed via FTP without packaging them. Simply select the template folder on your PC and upload it to your server, using your favorite FTP software. Be sure you upload the template folder to the directory: /path_to_joomla/templates/ - where /path_to_joomla/ is the location of your Joomla! installation on the server. This method is mostly used when you have created a template yourself, and do not want to have to package it to install the template, or if you want to upload more than one template at once. You must then go into extension manager and click on Discover in the sub menu. Click on "Discover" in the toolbar if your template doesn't immediately appear. A list of uninstalled items in the FTP should then appear. Click the checkbox to the left of your template and click install.
Note: Do not try to use FTP to install Components, Modules and Plugins if you are a beginner/novice. These items need database entries which have to be inserted manually if you bypass the package installer.
4) Installing Quickstart Package - top
Flex is coming with two versions of Quickstart packages in “Quickstart” folder: with or without Virtuemart. Since Virtuemart is pretty robust extension, we decided to offer Quickstart without VM (Virtuemart), for the customers that simple don't need it. “flex_3.9.5_quickstart_with_virtuemart_j3.zip” is full Quickstart sample demo with Virtuemart, and “flex_3.9.5_quickstart_j3.zip” is without Virtuemart.
We would like to encourage you, if you don't have already using local server for sites development, to install it on "local server", on your computer XAMPP, WAMP or MAMP (depends on the computer you have). WAMP is for Windows, MAMP is for Mac, etc. This is very good for testing purposes before releasing "live version". If you install our Quickstart on your local server (localhost) you will be able to see the whole demo website, how it is working and learn a lot from it.
- Note: it is not possible to install the Quickstart package inside an existing Joomla installation via Extension Manager, because the Quickstart also includes the Joomla! CMS itself. This package is strictly for use with a fresh Joomla! installation to provide you with a duplicate of our demo, with all the features seen on our demo page.
- Installing Quickstart just like a typical Joomla 3.x installation process (step by step).
- You can unzip Quickstart package to get separate folders and files before sending to server, or unzip it on your “live” site using cPanel.
- Note: If you're installing Quickstart on “live site” (not on local server, localhost), check “permissions” to 755 when uploading with FTP (cPanel), if there is a problem with install.
- Please do not use "admin" as a your default Super Admin Username (!). Use something more unique during installation process (security reasons).
- In most cases we suggest to use a new/fresh database (MySQL 5+) for Quickstart installation.
- Quickstart installation is quick and easy! It takes a few minutes usually, in 3 steps: prepare empty database, upload Quickstart package and install it using installer's interface.
Installation example on localhost (local server), step by step:
Last thing to check: Access your administrator eg: www.yourwebsite.com/administrator, login and go to System > System Information (1). Click at the tab called Folder Permissions (2) and make sure all the folders listed are green: "Writable". If not, change permissions for folders to 755. See the screenshot bellow:
4) Installing Extensions - top
Don't update extensions via Joomla's updater, because some of the extensions are "Pro" versions or "Advanced" versions and if you update them, you will downgrade extenson to "free" version, with limited features. Best example of that is SP Page Builder, "pro" version. If you update "automatically" using Joomla updater, you will downgrade it to "free" version. You probably don't have this license key from developer (Joomshaper) and it is not a Themeforest license.
"Advanced" version, meaning "custom" version, with some features added and developed specially for Flex template. Best example of that is SP Simple Portfolio, which is far more advanced then original version from developer. Custom fields are added, along with "lightbox gallery" feature for lightbox (popup window). Virtuemart has also added feature to show images in Ajax off-canvas cart, so it is also "custom" version, even though it is a matter of few lines of code.
The best way is to update extensions using Joomla's installer (Extensions > Install, in back-end administrator). Again, do not update "automatically" using update feature, but rather choose required extension from "Extensions" folder of your downloaded package from Themeforest.
- SP Page Builder - update only via Joomla's installer (Extensions > Install).
- SP Simple Portfolio - update only via Joomla's installer (Extensions > Install).
- AP SmartLayer Slider - update only via Joomla's installer (Extensions > Install).
- Virtuemart - update only via Joomla's installer (Extensions > Install).
These four extensions should be updated this way, from "Extensions" folder of your downloaded package. SP Page Builder, for example is "pro" version and you cannot update it automatically, because you don't have license key. That is why we included SP Page Builder in "Extensions" (required extensions) folder of your downloaded package.
Acymailing (newsletter) extension is the only one which can be updated "automatically" using Joomla updater.
6) Basic Settings - top
You can enable Page Preloader from template's settings.
Sometimes website can get quite bulky very quickly even when you optimize everything. Page Preloader is nice and handy way to show loader before the page is loaded fully. If you building a bigger scrolling page website and getting concerned about your page load time, then you can use page preloader. Once the content of the page is loaded, we’ll animate the preloading screen away from the viewport with a nice transition.
Favicon - upload ico, gif or png graphic file to replace default Joomla favicon. That icon associated with a website intended to be used when you bookmark the web page. Web browsers use them in the URL bar, on tabs, and elsewhere to help identify a website visually. A favicon is typically a graphic 16 x 16 pixels square, also can use transparency inside. All modern browsers (tested with Chrome, Firefox, IE8, Opera and Safari) will always request a favicon.ico so it's best to always have a favicon.ico file, to avoid a "404 not found" error.
You can use Flex template in wide (default) or boxed layout variants.
Wide layout is default in Flex, with no visible borders or page edges, but if you like "boxed layout", then you can have boxed layout with custom width. A boxed layout (if Yes) is a form of layout where the boundary of the main body is clearly defined with "custom width" and you can choose to have image or custom color as a background.
The Logo feature controls the output of the template's main logo.
- Logo Type - you can set the logo type as image or text type.
- Logo position - logo can be placed on every available module position. Not only on default "logo" position.
- Image - if you chosen Image logo type, you can upload & use your own logo image (PNG, GIF or JPG).
- Retina Logo - upload & use a double size of your logo to keep look great of higher resolution devices like retina or 5k display.
- Mobile logo - use separate logo for mobile devices only, in most cases use smaller version of deafult logo, which will be suitable for small displays screens in smartphones. Leave it empty if you do not want to show different logo for mobile devices.
Body Background Image
If you chosen Boxed Layout (before) you can use that option which allows you to set background image for <body> without editing or adding custom CSS code.
- Select Image - select image (JPG, PNG, GIF) which will be used as the background. To remove a background image, simply delete the URL from the settings field.
- Background Repeat - sets how a background image will be repeated. By default, a background-image is no repeated, and the image is placed at the top left corner. Available options: No Repeat, Repeat All, Repeat Horizontally, Repeat Vertically, Inherit from default settings. These values allow you to tile images across either axis of an element (or both axes) but don’t allow for any finer control than that.
- Background Size - sets the size of the background image. Default value is cover - is means scale the background image to be as large as possible so that the background area is completely covered by the background image. The contain keyword sets the image should to scale (proportionately) as large as possible, without exceeding either the height or width of the containing element. Available options are: Cover, Contain or Inherit from default settings.
- Background Attachment - sets whether a background image attachment is fixed or scrolls. Available options: Fixed, Scroll or Inherit from default settings.
- Background Position - sets the starting/initial position of a background image.
Template settings allows you also to add custom footer copyright note also with html tags to use link inside. You can select the position where footer section will be published. By default is using "footer1" module position created from Layout Manager. Of course instead using this feature you can publish there alternative module, also Custom HTML. But that solution is much quicker.
Those social icons are localized in top left corner of template, in that row there can be 14 icons with links to popular social networks serves: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Linkedin, Dribbble, Behance, YouTube, Flickr, VK (VKontakte), WhatsApp, Skype, etc. By default this object is using a "top1" module position.
You can easily disable/enable this feature and choose which social icons must be shown. Remove "#" in input fields to hide icon on front-end.
Instead using a Custom HTML module you can use this feature to show small contact info in top right corner, which include phone number and e-mail address.
This mode can be used to replace default off-line mode. It creates a Coming Soon page for your Joomla website while it's under construction and shows countdown timer & short message from your visitors, instead login module.
Important key for business company or organization after they purchased a domain, but they have not started the development website yet, so coming soon page very primary option for temporary use. It is very useful if you intend to launch a new project because it inform your potential readers that you are working on something.
One of unique features of new Helix3 framework, used for Flex, is allowing to use error position which can be used only on 404 error page. In general an Error 404 means that requested a page that does not exist.
This could be because user have entered the wrong URL or that the address that user have requested references resources that have been moved, for example; you changed the aliases for menu items in Joomla and Google didn’t notice this yet. Another possibility is if a website has moved a page or resource but did so without redirecting the old URL to the new one, especially after migration. When that happens, you’ll receive a 404 error instead of being automatically routed to the new page. Now you can help a little bit more yours "lost" users.
Also, you add module using "404" position...
All you have to do is add new module(s) and publish it on "404" position. It can be very useful, because you can add there search module, menu or custom code module.
You have an option to upload background image for your "Offline Page" and also to enable Countdown (timer), which could be very practical if you want to make final date for "release" of your website.
7) Header Settings - top
New Header tab, from Flex 3.0 version, gives you total control over Header settings, background colors, link colors, including "custom" height for Header and "Sticky" Header. You don't have to remember HEX or RGBA (RGB with transparency) codes of colors, just click on current color box and you will see extra box with full color palette where you can choose your own color using mouse:
Use a Sticky Header for better usability. With built Sticky header your main menu and logo will always be at the top of the screen, automatically following when you scroll. This makes it much easier for your viewers to quickly navigate through your site. And you can easily turn the sticky header on or off in our "Sticky Header" options:
8) Layout Manager Settings - top
Layout Manager allowing you to build flexible and beautiful layout based on module positions. Layout Builder is one of the unique features of Helix3 framework which allows anyone to customize the existing template in any shape without having any programming language! In the layout builder we used 6 columns. Those 6 columns covered the whole width of our layout. If you want to create 4 columns then have to use wider blocks for every column.
Using Layout Manager is easy to master, learn. Following icons legend should help you understand which icons are responsible for what feature/setting. We suggest to make a copy of current layout to keep it for later in case if you would delete all rows and you forget how they were placed at the beginning.
- Make Component Area - Enable this option to make this column as a Component area. If you already selected component area for another column then unselect that one first then select this one. Joomla message section will also be loaded inside this column. Only one column in whole layout can be used for showing component (!).
- Module Position - Select any suitable module position from the list. Do not set one module position to multiple position. Each such have unique name.
- Hide on Mobile / Tablet / Desktop - Allows you to choose where this block should be displayed and where shouldn't be. For example some module position can be displayed only on deskop/laptops computer but not on smartphones nor tablets.
- Custom CSS Class - If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file.
9) Menu Settings - top
Mega Menu is an easy to use menu tool for creating beautiful, customized menus for your site, also with modules inside. That also boosts SEO and user engagement. Here in template settings you have access to 4 options only, more advanced settings are "hidden" in Menu Manager inside each menu item - so please check also there.
Select Menu It allows you to choose menu from available in your system. If you're planning to build multilingual site in Joomla 3.10.x - you have to create clone of current template for each addcional language and choose here a Main Menu for each of them.
Menu Type By default there are enabled two separate menus: Mega Menu and Off Canvas Menu. You can use both or only of of them - as you want or need.
Dropdown Width Dropdown Menu Width value would be to set it to the width of your submenu size content area. By default 240px.
Dropdown Animation MegaMenu offers eight transition options for your dropdown submenus:
- No Animation
- Fade In Up
- Fade In Down, Fade Out Up
- Slide Down
- Drop In
Off Canvas menu is "mobile" vertical menu, with available accordion alternative layout (styling).
- In order to make "Off-Canvas" menu, you need a "menu" module with "offcanvas" position.
- “Accordion” Alternative Layout. You can set accordion alternative layout, under “Advanced” tab. This is handy if you have a lot of menu items (links and sub-links) and you want to show/hide them with accordion effect.
10) Typography Settings - top
Right now using Google Font is much easier we also want to introduce a "Update Font List" feature. It allows you to refresh the list of available Google fonts. So if there are any new ones, this button allows you to quickly update fonts with just one click, and they will be automatically added in to Helix 3 Framework. Which allows you to use them quick.
Typograpy settings allows you to choose font and its settings for popular HTML tags: body, h1, h2, h3, h2, h5, h6 and navigation. Subsets (like Latin Extended, Vietnamese are also no problem - just choose the character sets you want. Of course if they are available for selected font set. All settings are from template settings, so you have got now a simple and efficient way to embed Google fonts of your choosing to your website with a few clicks of your mouse.
Google has been supplying the community with a large collection of web-based fonts for quite a few years. One of unique Helix3 feature is Live Font Preview during choosing from list 670+ of available fonts. Remeber integrating good looking font(s) into a Joomla website can improve the appearance, increases trust for your website.
This section allows you also to use Custom Google Font for selected CSS selector. Just enable option, choose font settings and in empty field below insert name of classes separated by comma.
11) Custom Code Settings - top
You can easily customize template built for Joomla 3.10 with your own custom code, for example: CSS, JS, metatags, links and verification code by using the custom fields in that section of settings.
In Flex template, you can put code for Google Analytics in your template's admin > Custom Code > Before < /head> field.
For "custom" CSS files you can use "Custom CSS" field.
Even better solution for "custom" CSS filesis to create custom.css file in templates/flex/css folder on your website, it doesn't exist in "original" Flex package, but you can create one. You can put all custom stylings (CSS) there. This "custom.css" will be loaded automatically (recognized by the template) into the pages and also be safe from overwriting when you update template (Flex template), and it should be last of listed CSSs on your page. Any custom changes need to be done in custom.css file, because they are not "touched" by this LESS Compiler or future updates.
12) Advanced Settings - top
This section of Flex's settings allows you to reduce size of loaded template files. By speeding up template, you offer a better experience for your customers, improve your page speed (and therefore, possibly, your search engine ranking) and make your CMS appear more stable and professional.
Compile LESS to CSS option - Flex is developed with LESS system built-in. When customize your site, we suggest you to work with LESS files. All your changes in the LESS files will be compiled into the final CSS files, located in your_root/templates/flex/css folder. It will override previous changes.
Lazy Loading for Images
Use this option to enable “Lazy loading” for images, throughout the website. Lazy Loading is “hard coded”, within PHP, in blog, tags, SP Page Builder addons, etc.
This field gives you options to choose between two versions of SmoothScroll, or to disable them, depends on your browser. This is the standalone version of SmoothScroll for individual websites and themes. You can find out more here: https://github.com/galambalazs/smoothscroll-for-websites.
Flex also allows you to Export-Import its settings from “Advanced” tab. It means that you have to download generated text file (by clicking “Export Settings” button), then open in any text editor and paste inside Import field. It includes all basic settings of Template only!. If you're using Quickstart you don't have to do this, default settings are already there.
Mootools Fix - Enable if you want to apply Mootools fix for various conflicts with jQuery library and scripts. Default is “No”.
13) Blog Settings - top
Flex has two options for “Blog Layout”: Masonry and Classic:
Flex is coming with 8 post formats built-in for blogging: standard, video, gallery, audio, link, quote, status and new “Custom” post format. With a bit of a code, you can insert module, iframe, HTML, “Custom Fields”, or “Shortcode” into your blog. Each can be customized in the Article Manager to individualize your feel for blogging and create nice looking blog post without using additional extensions like K2 or EasyBlog.
Show Type Post Icon(s) Each Joomla article can have option to use Post formats it means use additional illustration icon, which can show about what type of article (post) is that content.
Also, in Flex template's admin, at the “Blog” section, you have now options to choose custom icons for Blog formats. If you leave the fields empty, it will show default (predefined) icons.
This area of settings allows you to enable some apperance elements, such as social comments and social share buttons.
Comments Settings This build-in option adds IntenseDebate Comments system, Facebook comments and / or Disqus Comments to your site. All in one tool. You don't have to install any addcional plugin anymore to get this feature. Social allows your readers to log in via a preferred social network and add comment under article. All you have to do is choose and set correct Facebook Application ID, IntenseDebate Account or Disqus Username/Subdomain. Sorry, but right now you can use only one selected social comments system or disable it for all content.
Social Share buttons You can also enable Social Share buttons under each article. Current version have improved social share alignment. In future (upcoming) version we will add more social share buttons.
Those sizes especially "Thumbnail Image Size" is used also for featured images in "Helix Blog Options" in article edit mode.
14) Presets Settings - top
Flex comes with 8 preset styles, which allows you to choose colors for the whole template style.
But you're not limited by only preset choices because you can also from here change default background color, main, major color for general typography fonts in for example <body> section.
Note: If you want to use “Custom color”, you will need to enable Compile LESS to CSS option at your “Advanced” tab, because changed color needs to be compiled to CSS.
15) Virtuemart - top
Virtuemart is excellent and versatile shopping system that you can use for Joomla.
If you are experiencing issues with Virutemart, after Quickstart installation, please bare in mind that Quickstart is "demo" website, more of an example of what you can do with Flex, not a final website that would you need to use for your purposes, because majority of data is "dummy" data with "dummy" samples and photos.
Best way to use Virtuemart is to install it fresh, from Extensions folder of your downloaded package. One of the reasons for that is that Virtuemart inherits vendor(s), users from Quickstart installation and you don't want to have that. So, to avoid this, best way is to have fresh Virtuemart installation.
Quickstart is always there to "show" demo of what you can do with Flex and Virtuemart, but not a final shopping, store solution. You will have to build your own products, categories, shoppers, vendor(s), shipment and payment methods, etc.
If you need help for setting your shop with Virtuemart, here is the link to start with:
16) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - top
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) [2016/679] is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
The European Data Protection Regulation will be applicable as of May 25th, 2018 in all member states to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe.
We have included very handy “SP Cookie Consent” Plugin [ link ] that will help you to implement “Cookies Alert” box anywhere on your website. “SP Cookie Consent” Plugin is included in Flex package on ThemeForest (“Extensions” folder), and also in Quickstart installers.
If you don't have it installed, and you need to, please go to download page: SP Cookie Consent or find it in “Extensions > SP Cookie Consent 1.0” folder of your Flex package and install it on your website. For installation of the plugin, go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install, in your administrator:
Note: “SP Cookie Consent” Plugin is included in Flex package on ThemeForest, and also in Quickstart installers, but you will need to enable it (publish), in Extensions -> Plugins -> “System - SP Cookie Consent”:
The SP Cookie Consent content will show here (front-end):
More on EU's personal data regulation (GDPR), you can find at this page: gdpr-info.eu
GDPR in Contact Form
Ajax Contact Form Addon for SP Page Builder, now has an option to include checkbox that should meet the demands of the latest EU personal data regulation (GDPR):
17) Sources and Credits - top
We've used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
- jQuery - http://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap 3.4.1 - https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.4/
- Helix 3 framework - http://www.joomshaper.com/helix
- Virtuemart 3 - http://virtuemart.net/
- SP Page Builder - https://www.joomshaper.com/page-builder
- SP Simple Portfolio - https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio
Fonts / Icons:
- Open Sans (free) - https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans
- Font Awesome Icon Font - https://fontawesome.com
- Pixeden Icons (Stroke 7 Icon Font Set v1.2.0) - http://www.pixeden.com/icon-fonts/stroke-7-icon-font-set
- High quality photos from pixabay.com. Free for commercial use. No attribution required. - https://pixabay.com
- High quality videos from Mazwai.com. - http://mazwai.com
18) Support - top
Need More Help? Click here
If you couldn't find an answer for your question in this documentation, feel free to contact us . For technical support you can contact us via support contact form here.
We’re in GMT +1 (equal to Central European Time (CET)) and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As said at the beginning, we'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating this theme.